Brandon Tory Talks Timbaland

Image Hosted by UploadHouse.com
April of last year, HipHopDX posted the monochrome visual for Brandon Tory’s single “Comfortable.” The song eventually placed the Massachusetts-native over six thousand aspiring artists to win Lenovo’s Team Up With Timbaland contest and even landed him a critical co-sign from the legendary producer for his Shine album. “Timbaland is the big homie and pretty much put me on,” said Tory in an exclusive interview with HipHopDX.

“When I put out the Shine project, he shouted that on his Instagram which led to a lot of looks.  I got a bunch of interviews and he’s been helping me with the sound and giving me guidance on what I should do. It’s really just support.” Since then, he’s been preparing to drop his upcoming Yaga Season EP November 4 which, he describes as a different beast than Shine.

*hiphopdx.com

No comments:

Post a Comment